DAN is seeking entries for the 2018 essay competition, open to students in Years 9 – 12.
Entries will be up to 2000 words and will address the following theme:
SCIENCE AND RELIGION: CONFLICT OR CONVERSATION?
- An imaginative range of appropriate sources has been consulted.
- The investigation has been well planned.
- The investigation contains relevant, accurate and detailed knowledge.
- There is appropriate use of subject specific vocabulary.
- The investigation contains well-developed critical analysis
- There is clear evaluation of alternative interpretations or points of view.
- The investigation argues from a consistently held position.
Consistent referencing style
The winner will receive a prize of $250 and their essay will be published in the Dialogue Australasia Journal.
Entries should be sent to Dr Jeremy Hall email@example.com no later than Friday 1st June 2018.