Thank you for your interest in the Dialogue Australasia Network.
DAN will not be taking subscriptions for 2021.
The website and member resources will be available until April.
THE DAN JOURNAL 2020
This year, the DAN Journal will be published in July and November. This will be available as a digital only resource, which will allow us to focus on a new colourful layout and live links to online resources.
Topics for November:
- On Myth
- Ethics for a Changing World
- Parables, Memes and Opportunities for Learning
- Moral reasoning
- Science, Faith, COVID and Climate Change
- Aristotle and the Vices of Virtue Ethics
- Is there a ‘perennial philosophy’ at the core of all religions?
- Does Science Need God?
- The Sermon on the Mount – impossible ideal, or a pattern for living the Christian life?
- Ethics in Fiction