THE DAN JOURNAL 2020
This year, the DAN Journal will be published in July and November. This will be available as a digital only resource, which will allow us to focus on a new colourful layout and live links to online resources.
Dialogue Australasia Journal has been published since 1999 and is a twice yearly publication committed to fostering and promoting critical and creative approaches to teaching Religion and Philosophy in Australasia.
It is intended that the Journal should:
- Be broadly representative of the Five Strands and consistent with the purpose & aims of DAN
- Contain material that is academically rigorous, has contemporary relevance and can be applied in the classroom.
- Be non-confessional and non-denominational
- Focus on secondary teachers with scope for primary focused articles
- Stimulate readers and equip them with practical teaching resources.
- Nikolai Blaskow, ACT
- Jeremy Hall, NSW
- Paul Rout, UK/MLB
DIALOGUE JOURNAL SUBSCRIPTION ONLY:
1 copy of the journal twice a year – $55.00
Quoted prices are for Australian members and are GST inclusive.
New Zealand subscription rates are GST exclusive and must be paid in Australian dollars
(Online Payment recommended)
Why not become a financial member of DAN?
DAN MEMBERSHIP– includes Dialogue journal twice yearly, access to online teaching resources, professional development opportunities, regular e-newsletters and news:
1 copy of the journal twice a year – $160.00
3 copies of the journal twice a year – $229.90
10 copies of the journal twice a year – $290.40
20 copies of the journal twice a year – $423.50