ETHICS & VALUES e-RESOURCES
2008 National Values Education Forum
Leading Change, Shaping Futures, Building Community
- Positive psychology, positive education and public policy
- Values and learning: Twin sides of the same coin or different currencies?
Dr Ruth Deakin Crick, University of Bristol, UK
- Exploring the purposes, complexities and future of Values Education
Dr Andy Furco, University of Minnesota, USA
- The thread that binds: Values Education in South Africa
Nazareen Dasoo, University of Joohannesburg, South Africa
- What is Values Education telling us about education in general?
Professor Terry Lovat, Pro Vice-Chancellor, University of Newcastle and
Professor Ron Toomey, Adjunct Professor, Australian Catholic University
Professor Martin Seligman, Director, Positive Psychology Centre, University of Pennsylvania, USA